To open your e-book on an Android device, follow the steps below:
- Install the Javelin3 PDF reader free from Google Play Store.
- To download and activate the e-book.
- Copy the e-book download link (from the email you have received).
- Open Javelin3 PDF reader.
- Find the Download Button, click on it, and paste the download link (this will download the e-book to your device).
- Once download is completed, the e-book will open and it will ask you to enter an authorisation code. Copy and paste the authorisation code (from the email you have received). You must have an internet connection at this point.
- To open the e-book the next time, open Javelin and touch the icon for the e-book file.